After testing products from Skout Organic, LLC., we found SIX products we allege to be in violation of Proposition 65 due to lead and/or cadmium contamination. Below is the timeline of events for the case between ERC and Skout Organic, LLC.
On July 1, 2021, the Environmental Research Center filed a Notice of Violation of California Law Proposition 65, against Skout Organic, LLC.
In this action, ERC alleges that SIX specific products manufactured, distributed, or sold by Skout Organic, LLC, contain lead and/or cadmium, chemicals listed under Proposition 65 as carcinogens and reproductive toxins, and expose consumers to lead and/or cadmium at levels requiring a Proposition 65 warning.
The products under investigation are:
1. Skout Organic 10g Protein Bar Chocolate Cherry
2. Skout Organic 10g Protein Bar Coconut
3. Skout Organic 10g Protein Bar Lemon Zest
4. Skout Organic 10g Protein Bar Peanut Butter
5. Skout Organic 10g Protein Bar Salted Chocolate
6. Skout Organic Real Food Bar Raspberry Rush