After testing some products from Come Ready Foods LLC, individually and dba Ready Nutrition, we found eight products we allege to be in violation of Proposition 65 in regards to lead amounts. Below is the timeline of events of the case between ERC and Come Ready Foods LLC, individually and dba Ready Nutrition.
On October 15, 2020, Environmental Research Center filed a Notice of Violation of California Law Proposition 65, against Come Ready Foods LLC, individually and dba Ready Nutrition.
In this action, ERC alleges that eight specific products manufactured, distributed, or sold by Microbe Formulas, LLC contain lead, a chemical listed under Proposition 65 as a carcinogen and reproductive toxin, and exposes consumers to lead at a level requiring a Proposition 65 warning. Lead is alleged in the products listed below.
The products are:
1. Ready Protein Water Cotton Candy Grape
2. Ready Protein Water Blueberry
3. Ready Protein Water Black Cherry
4. Ready Protein Water Lemon Ice
5. Ready Protein Puffs Cinnamon Sugar
6. Ready Energy + Focus Pink Lemonade
7. Ready Energy + Focus Blue Raspberry
8. Ready Energy + Focus Watermelon