After testing some products from Progenex Holdings, LLC, we found 12 products we alleged to be in violation of Proposition 65 in regards to lead amounts. Below is the timeline of events of the case between ERC and Progenex Holdings.
On September 4, 2019, Environmental Research Center filed a Notice of Violation of California Law Proposition 65, against Progenex Holdings, LLC/Progenex Matrix Solutions/Progenex.
In this action, ERC alleges that 12 specific products manufactured, distributed, or sold by Progenex contain lead, a chemical listed under Proposition 65 as a carcinogen and reproductive toxin, and expose consumers to lead at a level requiring a Proposition 65 warning.
These products are:
- Progenex More Muscle Chocolate Peanut Butter Smash
- Progenex Build Ignition Blend
- Progenex Cocoon Silk Chocolate
- Progenex Cocoon Cinnamon Slumber
- Progenex The Bar Peanut Butter Caramel Crunch
- Progenex More Muscle Cookies & Cream
- Progenex More Muscle Belgian Chocolate
- Progenex Recovery Chocolate Peanut Butter Smash
- Progenex Recovery Belgian Chocolate
- Progenex Recovery Tropical Vanilla
- Progenex Hype Hydrate, Focus & Fight Fatigue Tropical Refresher
- Progenex Hype Hydrate, Focus & Fight Fatigue Fruit Punch
ERC filed a Civil Complaint on November 14, 2019.