After testing some products from Old School Labs, we found ten products we alleged to be in violation of Proposition 65 in regards to lead amounts. Below is the timeline of events of the case between ERC and Old School Labs.
On August 27, 2020, Environmental Research Center filed a Notice of Violation of California Law Proposition 65, against Cosidla, Inc. dba Old School Labs.
In this action, ERC alleges that TEN specific products manufactured, distributed, or sold by Physician’s Choice contain lead, a chemical listed under Proposition 65 as a carcinogen and reproductive toxin, and expose consumers to lead at a level requiring a Proposition 65 warning.
These products are:
- Old School Vintage Brawn Golden Era Muscle-Building Protein Wicked Chocolate
- Old School Vintage Brawn Golden Era Muscle-Building Protein Vanilla Milkshake
- Old School Vintage Series Vintage Bolt Complete Intra-Workout Fuel Orange Thunder
- Old School Vintage Series Vintage Blast Two-Stage Pre-Workout Sizzling Strawberry
- Old School Vintage Series Vintage Brawn Chocolate Coconut
- Old School Real Keto Fat Burner
- Old School Vintage Build 3-in-1 Essential Muscle Builder Lemon Lime
- Old School Vintage Bloom 18-in-1 Green Superfood Fresh Mint
- Old School Vintage Series Vintage Blast Two-Stage Pre-Workout Blueberry Lemonade
- Old School Vintage Series Vintage Build 3-in-1 Essential Muscle Builder Unflavored