After testing some products from Fusion BodyBuilding Inc, we found five products we alleged to be in violation of Proposition 65 in regards to lead amounts. Below is the timeline of events of the case between ERC and Fustion BodyBuilding.
On February 11, 2020, Environmental Research Center filed a Notice of Violation of California Law Proposition 65, against Fusion BodyBuilding, Inc.
In this action, ERC alleges that five specific products manufactured, distributed, or sold by Fusion Bodybuilding contain lead, a chemical listed under Proposition 65 as a carcinogen and reproductive toxin, and exposes consumers to lead at a level requiring a Proposition 65 warning.
These products are:
- Fusion Muscle Performance Purple•K Reps Explosive Strength Gains & Pump Pre- Workout Formula SweetTarts
- Fusion Muscle Performance Purple•K Reps Explosive Strength Gains & Pump Pre- Workout Formula RocketPop
- Fusion Muscle Performance Mindset Nootropic Focus & Clarity Smart Fat Loss
- Fusion Muscle Performance Game Changer Pro-Performance Sports Mix Cherry Blaster
- Fusion Muscle Performance Game Changer Pro-Performance Sports Mix Fuzzy Peach