After testing some products from Equilibrium Nutrition, we found seven products in violation of Proposition 65 in regards to lead amounts. Below is the timeline of events of the case between ERC and Equilibrium Nutrition.
On January 10, 2020, Environmental Research Center filed a Notice of Violation of California Law Proposition 65, against Equilibrium Nutrition, LLC and Equilibrium Nutrition Products, LLC.
In this action, ERC alleges that seven specific products manufactured, distributed, or sold by Equilibrium Nutrition contain lead, a chemical listed under Proposition 65 as a carcinogen and reproductive toxin, and expose consumers to lead at a level requiring a Proposition 65 warning.
These products are:
- Equilibrium Daily Nutritional Support All-In-One Vitamin, Mineral & Protein Formula Pure Chocolate
- Equilibrium Daily Fruit & Vegetable Blend Crisp Apple
- Equilibrium Daily Fruit & Vegetable Blend Unflavored and Unsweetened
- Equilibrium Daily Nutritional Support All-In-One Vitamin, Mineral & Protein Formula Natural Vanilla
- Equilibrium Faster Way to Fat Loss Daily Fruit & Vegetable Blend Unflavored and Unsweetened
- Equilibrium ParaPro Support Healthy Intestinal Formula
- Equilibrium Gluco Support