After testing some products from DAS Labs/Bucked Up we found eight products in violation of Proposition 65 in regards to lead amounts. Below is the timeline of events of the case between ERC and DAS Labs/Bucked Up.
On September 6, 2019, Environmental Research Center filed a Notice of Violation of California Law Proposition 65, against DAS Labs LLC/Bucked Up.
In this action, ERC alleges that eight specific products manufactured, distributed, or sold by DAS Labs contain lead, a chemical listed under Proposition 65 as a carcinogen and reproductive toxin, and expose consumers to lead at a level requiring a Proposition 65 warning.
These products are:
- Bucked Up Pre-Workout Grape Gainz
- Bucked Up Keto Protein Vanilla
- Buck Feed Protein Chocolate
- Bucked Up Pre-Workout Gym N’ Juice
- Bucked Up Pre-Workout Blood Raz
- Bucked Up Pre-Workout Blue Raz
- Woke AF Pre-Workout Grape Gainz
- Bucked Up Pre-Workout Killa OJ
ERC filed a Civil Complaint on November 18, 2019.