After testing some products from 1st Phorm Internationall, LLC, we found 20 products we alleged to be in violation of Proposition 65 in regards to lead and/or cadmium amounts. Below is the timeline of events of the case between ERC and 1st Phorm.
On February 18, 2020, Environmental Research Center filed a Notice of Violation of California Law Proposition 65, against 1st Phorm International, LLC.
In this action, ERC alleges that 20 specific products manufactured, distributed, or sold by 1st Phorm contain lead and/or cadmium, chemicals listed under Proposition 65 as carcinogens and reproductive toxins, and expose consumers to levels requiring a Proposition 65 warning. All products below contain lead, and the products containing both lead and cadmium are in italics.
These products are:
- 1st Phorm Vegan Power Pro All Natural Plant Protein With Superfoods Vanilla
- 1st Phorm Vegan Power Pro All Natural Plant Protein With Superfoods Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup
- 1st Phorm Opti-Greens 50 Natural Berry
- 1st Phorm Level-1 Bar High Quality Protein Meal Replacement Chocolate Mint Cookie
- 1st Phorm Level-1 Bar High Quality Protein Meal Replacement Chocolate Crunch
- 1st Phorm Level-1 Strawberry Milkshake
- 1st Phorm Level-1 Mint Ice Cream Sandwich
- 1st Phorm Phormula-1 Natural Chocolate
- 1st Phorm Vegan Power Pro Chocolate
- 1st Phorm M-Factor Goddess Vital Micronutrient Support & Delivery System
- 1st Phorm Level-1 German Chocolate Cake
- 1st Phorm M-Factor Hero Vital Micronutrient Support & Delivery System
- 1st Phorm Level-1 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 1st Phorm Level-1 Cinnamon Cookie Batter
- 1st Phorm Level-1 Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1st Phorm Project-1 Grape Popsicle
- 1st Phorm Project-1 Orange Soda
- 1st Phorm Project-1 Lemon Drop
- 1st Phorm Harmony Hormone Balance Support Formula
- 1st Phorm Level-1 Bar Salted Caramel